JP is a 2 or 3 axis electronic joystick with power output s, able to
directly control up to 6 proportional solenoid valves with PWM
outputs proportional to joystick movements.
Joystick movements are derived from the measurement of the
magnetic field produced by permanent ferromagnets; the
measurement is taken through redundant Hall effect probes.
JP contains a microprocessor electronic card; this makes the
joystick very reliable and highly customisable.
Also the push button panel is customisable.
– You are able to control two or three proportional independent axis
(4 or 6 PWM outputs) or just one proportional output
(PWM) with 4 or 6 ON/OFF outputs
– PWM frequency adjust able from 50 to 300 Hz
– power supply voltage from 10Vdc to 30Vdc
– completely resinated electronic card- third proportional axis
– THUMB WHEELready to mount