Faber-com Marine MAS3 Single axis finger joystick PWM & Voltage Control
No Of Functions
1 - 8 | proportional
Faber-comView Product Data Sheet
Faber-com MAS3L Marine Single axis finger joystick PWM & Voltage Control
- Single output voltage signal.
- Available ranges are: 0÷5V, 0÷10V, 5÷0÷5V, 0.5÷2.5÷4.5V or any other range within 0÷10V;
- Ratiometric (25%÷50%÷75% of supply voltage).
Direct drive of PWM and Ratiometric solenoid valves without the need for Driver Cards
Joystick command is based on the measurement of magnetic field of a permanent magnet through redundant Hall effect probes, not subject to wear and tear.
MAP2L is a single axis electronic joystick with PWM outputs, able to directly drive a couple of PWM solenoid valves.
- One proportional section (A+B) direct control (2 PWM outputs max 2.5A);
- Adjustable minimum/maximum current for each directions (A+B);
- Adjustable rise/fall timeramp up to 25 seconds (step 0.1s);
- Adjustable PWM frequency from 50 to 300 Hz;
MAS3L is a single axis electronic joystick with voltage signal output.