Faber-com JP Joysticks
No Of Functions
1 - 8 | proportional
Faber-comView Product Data Sheet
Faber-com JP Industrial Joysticks
JP is a 2 or 3 axis electronic joystick with power outputs, able to directly control up to 6 proportional solenoid valves with PWM, Danfoss Ratiometric or 0-5V, 0-10V, 5-0-5V, 0.5-2.5-4.5V or any other range within 0-10V outputs proportional to joystick movements.
Joystick movements are derived from the measurement of the magnetic field produced by permanent ferromagnets; the measurement is taken through redundant Hall effect probes.
JP contains a microprocessor electronic card; this makes the joystick very reliable and highly customisable. Also, the push button panel is customisable.
- You are able to control two or three proportional independent axis (4 or 6 PWM outputs) or just one proportional output (PWM) with 4 or 6 ON/OFF outputs
- PWM frequency adjustable from 50 to 300 Hz
- Power supply voltage from 10Vdc to 30Vdc
- Completely resinated electronic card- third proportional axis
- Thumb wheel ready to mount